Cong is a lightweight and super fast git client with a built-in adapted console.
For a long time, I asked myself – why all existing git clients are so slow, while the console is pretty fast? Is it unreal to create a git client with the same performance? This thing was making me crazy. And you know, guys, it is real. Try
cong and you’ll never come back.
If you want something done right, do it yourself
- absolutely free at the moment
- as fast as possible on huge repositories
- modeless design, all operations are contextual
- minimalistic and easy-to-use graphical interface
If you like cong, feel free to donate
- built-in adapted console with collapsable output and syntax highlighting
- ability to change console engine (cmd/powershell) on demand
- easy-configuring custom themes/commands/syntax highlightings
And many other features coming soon
- Windows 7 or higher
- git installed and ‘git’ variable configured
- NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher