Cong is a lightweight and super fast git client with a built-in adapted console.
For a long time, I asked myself – why all existing git clients are so slow, while the console is pretty fast, doesn’t it? Is it unreal to create a git client with the same performance? This thing was making me crazy. And you know, guys, it is real. Try
cong and you’ll never come back.
Honestly refactored before release.
- absolutely free beta
- as fast as possible on huge repositories
- minimalistic and easy-to-use graphical interface
- no popups, all operations are contextual
If you like cong, feel free to donate
- fully-integrated console with collapsable output and syntax highlighting
- easy-configuring own theme
- easy-configuring own commands
and many other features you'll never forget
- Windows 7 or higher
- git installed